Last Updated June 30, 2013
New information for the 2013-2014 Calendar below.
For those who may be interested, we received information about a Call for Artists from someone at the American Cancer Society of Clinical Oncology. Also, there is no fee to submit artwork!
I work at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), a non-profit organization representing physicians who care for people with cancer. I would like to inform you that ASCO is currently seeking artwork submissions for our annual Expressions of Hope wall calendar. Cancer has a profound effect on all the lives it touches, and we invite anyone who has been affected by cancer – patients, friends, families, caregivers – to share their emotions through art and inspire hope in others.
The American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) accepts artwork submissions year-round for its annual Expressions of Hope wall calendar. Cancer has a profound effect on all the lives it touches. We invite anyone who has been affected by cancer – patients, friends, families, caregivers – to share their emotions through art and inspire hope in others.
- Artwork for the 2013-2014 calendar must be submitted by August 2, 2013. Artwork submitted after this date will be considered for future calendars.
- Artwork must not have been previously published.
- Artwork may be submitted on paper or canvas any size up to 16” x 20”. Horizontal images are encouraged. If you have a non-horizontal image, please note that it will need to be cropped to accommodate the calendar layout.
- If your artwork has already been scanned or photographed or if your artwork was originally electronic, please send your highest-resolution tiff file on a CD along with your artwork.
- Photography submitted will need to be able to accommodate 9 5/8” x 7 1/4” at 300dpi to be included in the 2012-2013 calendar.
- Artwork must be one dimensional. Mediums may include but are not limited to oil, watercolor, charcoals, acrylics, pencil, pen and ink, crayon, etc.
- All artwork will be returned. ASCO cannot be responsible for any damages incurred during shipment.