Oregon Art Therapy Schools & Programs

Below is a list of graduate and undergraduate schools in Oregon. If you know of any schools or programs that should be added to the list, please leave a comment below or email us below. We’ll check out the school and add them to the list.

Graduate Art Therapy Schools & Programs in Oregon

Marylhurst, OR

Marylhurst University
Contact: Christine Turner, ATR-BC, LPC, NCC, Graduate Program in Art Therapy
Address: 17600 Pacific Highway (Hwy 43), P.O. Box 261, Marylhurst, OR 97036-0261
Phone: 503-699-6244
Email: cturner@marylhurst.edu or studentinfo@marylhurst.edu
Web: www.marylhurst.edu
Masters of Arts (MA) in Art Therapy Counseling.


  1. Gina Baiamonte says

    I will be graduating with an MS in clinical mental health counseling in May 2012.
    Is there an additional art therapy certification I can acquire through your school or one near Boise, ID?

  2. Meghan says

    Thank you Gina! I am interested in the something. I graduated in 2009 but am also interested in a program in or near Boise.

Leave a reply